'Download failed' lists are given valid last update times when browser is closed and reopened.
Description (last modified by jobp)
Windows + 8 64bit + Maxthon + English
How to reproduce
- Click on ABP icon. Click on 'Adblock Plus options'.
- Click on 'Add filter subscription'. Click on 'Add a different subscription'.
3.At filter list location, enter an invalid list address such as 'https://easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/' and click on 'Add'.
- Observe that 'Download failed' is displayed after some time.
- Close browser and reopen.
- Click 'Adblock Plus options' again.
- Observe a valid "last update" time is given to the failed list download.
Valid last update time is shown instead of 'Download failed' for a failed list download after browser restart.
'Download failed' is displayed.