The option of Edit rules for this website (Adblock Plus options / Add your own filters ) is not working as expected
Description (last modified by mapx)
Windows + 8.1 64bit + maxthon + English
How to reproduce
- Launch the browser and go to a website such as http://www.amazon.com/
- click the icon ABP
- choose Custom filters or Adblock Plus options
- go to Add your own filters
- Right click on one of the websites without existing filter rule (i.e amazon.com ) and select Edit rules for this website.
- Note that the cursor is not positioning in the editing area.
- Right click on another website with existing filter rule (i.e maxthon.com) and select Edit rules for this website.
- Note that another website is highlighted.
The option is not working as expected.
The cursor should go to the editing area.
Change History (6)
Changed 23 months ago by passbrains
comment:1 Changed 23 months ago by vickyyu
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from Unknown to P2
comment:4 Changed 22 months ago by philll
- Ready set
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.