The option of Edit rules for this website (Adblock Plus options / Add your own filters ) is not working as expected
Description (last modified by mapx)
Windows + 8.1 64bit + maxthon + English
How to reproduce
- Launch the browser and go to a website such as http://www.amazon.com/
- click the icon ABP
- choose Custom filters or Adblock Plus options
- go to Add your own filters
- Right click on one of the websites without existing filter rule (i.e amazon.com ) and select Edit rules for this website.
- Note that the cursor is not positioning in the editing area.
- Right click on another website with existing filter rule (i.e maxthon.com) and select Edit rules for this website.
- Note that another website is highlighted.
The option is not working as expected.
The cursor should go to the editing area.
Change History (6)
Changed 2 years ago by passbrains
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by vickyyu
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from Unknown to P2
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by philll
- Ready set
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.