As a user i want to be able to configure a whitelist
|Cc:||jand, pavelz, vojtab, fhd, mario||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by sven)
There is no way to add a whitelist in our content blocker yet.
What to change
- Create new menu item into the Adblock Plus settings called "Whitelisted Websites" with an arrow right icon (similar to Acceptable Ads)
- After clicking this menu item, you should see the "Whitelisted Websites" menu, which includes two categories "ADD WEBSITE TO WHITELIST" and "YOUR WHITELIST"
ADD WEBSITE TO WHITELIST
The default text "www.website.com" should be displayed in an input field. The color of this default text is #a1a1a1. On the right side there is a blue button (default iOS blue: R:0,G:122,B:255 or # 007aff) with a "+" in it. The "+" is written in Source Sans Pro Regular, size: 40px, #FFFFFF. The button width is 100px and the "+" is centered.
- After clicking the input field, the iOS keyboard appears and the default text "www.website.com" disappears. A cursor will be displayed instead of the default text.
- After typing in a URL this could be confirmed by pressing the "return" or "Go" button on the keyboard or by pressing the blue "+" button.
- If these steps are done, the URL will appear with a fade in animation. This animation should be from top to bottom and should push existent white listed URLs one item down. If it's the first whitelist item the "No websites added yet" item should fade out while the fade in animation of the new element should be the same as described before.In this special case the animations should start simultaneously.
- The item includes the shortened URL (remove http://www.) and a remove icon. This icon should be aligned with the + button and be in a bounding box which is also 100px wide (icon should be centered in that bounding box). The remove icon itself is 22px wide and 25px high. A URL shouldn't be able to be added more than once. It should also not be possible to add the same URL with different lower/upper case letters. All letters of an URL should be written in lower case letters, when it's displayed in the whitelisted websites list.
- The added website should be removed from the list and the system, after clicking the trash bin icon.
- As soon as a website ("domain.tld" or "www.domain.tld" as well as subdomains) is added to the whitelist, ABP is inactive for this domain and thus doesn't block any ads. This is achieved by adding a white listing rule to ABP for the entered domain. (https://adblockplus.org/en/filters#whitelist)
Change History (30)
Changed 18 months ago by lisabielik
comment:7 Changed 18 months ago by mario
- Cc pavelz vojtab mario added
- Priority changed from Unknown to P3
- Ready set
comment:18 Changed 16 months ago by fhd
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
comment:23 Changed 14 months ago by mario
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:24 Changed 14 months ago by fhd
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed