As a user i want to see the whitelist functionality in the safari share dialog
|Cc:||mario, jand, vojtab, lisabielik||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by mario)
In #3165 we're currently implementing the whitelist functionality into Adblock Plus for iOS. With this functionality you're able to type in URLs into a form field, which will be whitelisted in Safari. There is no possibility to do this setting in Safari itself yet.
What to change
Create an item called "Add to Whitelist" with the Adblock Plus logo placed in the Safari share dialog. After pressed, a dialog should appear with the following structure as shown in this mockup:
- Headline: Adblock Plus
- Text: The following website will be added to the whitelist.
- Website Details:
- Website title (stripped indicated by an ... if too long)
- Website URL (stripped indicated by an ... if too long)
- Text: Content will not be blocked on this website. It may take a few seconds for this setting to take effect.
- Left button: Cancel
- Right button: Done
- If the left button is clicked, the notification will be closed and the user will be brought back to Safari.
- If the left button is clicked, the notification will be closed and the user will be brought back to Safari. Based on #3165, an exception rule is created, which leads to ABP not blocking any more ads on this website. The whitelisted website is added to the whitelist section of the ABP frontend. (See #3165 for more detailed information on how whitelisting is achieved.)