[meta] Update to the master bookmark after cloning/pulling
|Cc:||trev, matze, fred||Blocked By:||#1608, #3732|
|Blocking:||Platform:||Unknown / Cross platform|
Description (last modified by fhd)
We are automatically cloning and updating repositories in various places throughout sitescripts and infrastructure. In all such cases, we should specificially update to the master bookmark, which almost all of our repositories have by now. If we don't do that, we will cause problems as soon as we start to work with multiple bookmarked branches.
What to change
Issues for the concrete changes in sitescripts and infrastructure have to be created. But in a nut shell:
- Wherever we are running hg clone URL or hg clone -u default URL, we should run hg clone -u master URL instead.
- Wherever we are running hg update or hg update -r default, we should run hg update -r master instead.
- Wherever we are running hg pull -u, we should run hg pull and hg update -r master separately instead.
|#1608||reviewing||Introduce SCM module in Puppet||Infrastructure||matze|
|#3732||new||Always update repositories to the master bookmark||Sitescripts|
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 13 months ago by matze
- Blocked By 1608 added
- Cc matze fred added
- Component changed from Unknown to Infrastructure
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from Unknown to P2
- Ready set