[emscripten] Convert parsing patterns.ini to C++
|Cc:||Blocked By:||#5137, #5153|
|Blocking:||#4122||Platform:||Unknown / Cross platform|
Description (last modified by trev)
See #4122 for the rationale. We should parse patterns.ini in C++ for better performance.
What to change
- FilterStorage.importData() needs to expose _FilterStorage_Parser.delete() - it should delete the parser automatically upon finalization but the parser needs to be deleted explicitly if parsing is abandoned. Maybe the callback needs an abort() method.
- The parser needs to keep a list with references to filters it processed. With the file format currently listing filters before subscriptions, the filters might get released otherwise and the changes of filter properties will be lost.
- It is no longer feasible to prevent changes of filter/subscription properties before finalization. This should be ok as long as the list of subscriptions stays unchanged until finalization.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 13 days ago by trev
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from [emscripten] Convert parsing/serializing patterns.ini to C++ to [emscripten] Convert parsing patterns.ini to C++