CSS property filter still applied when ABP is disabled everywhere
|Cc:||trev, mapx||Blocked By:|
Windows 10 Pro
How to reproduce
- Add this custom filter: testpages.adblockplus.org##[-abp-properties='width: 64px;']
- Go to https://testpages.adblockplus.org/
- Notice the ABP logo is being hidden by this filter
- Disable ABP everywhere via the context menu
- Refresh the page
The custom filter is still being applied.
ABP shouldn't apply any filters when it's disabled.
It's working fine if you disable ABP for this particular domain only.
Change History (7)
comment:3 Changed 8 months ago by trev
- Component changed from Adblock-Plus-for-Firefox to Core
- Owner set to trev
comment:5 Changed 8 months ago by trev
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing