Block element tool slow for images with data URI
|Cc:||kzar, sebastian, greiner||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Platform:||Unknown / Cross platform|
Description (last modified by kzar)
How to reproduce
- Browse to http://dopiaza.org/tools/datauri/examples/index.php
- Right click on the cat picture, select "Block Element".
The "Block element" popup window opens but is extremely slow and unresponsive.
The window should not be slow or unresponsive.
The problem is that the suggested filter is extremely long, containing the entire data URI.
What to change
Prevent very long URLs from being suggested for filters. (Very long being defined as more than 1000 characters.)
Change History (12)
comment:5 Changed 3 months ago by kzar
- Description modified (diff)
- Platform changed from Chrome to Unknown / Cross platform
- Priority changed from Unknown to P3
- Summary changed from slow "block element" on (data: uri ) elements to Block element tool slow for images with data URI
comment:8 Changed 3 months ago by kzar
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:11 Changed 3 months ago by kzar
- Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Chrome-Opera-Safari-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed