Update ABP bundle to version 1.12.2
|Blocking:||Platform:||Adblock Browser for iOS|
Since the last dependency update we have released two minor updates of ABP for Chrome/Opera/Safari:
- ABP for Chrome/Opera/Safari version 1.12.2 (list of changes)
- ABP for Chrome/Opera/Safari version 1.12.1 (list of changes)
In order to stay up to date, we want to update the ABP bundle in ABB.
What to change
Replace the ABP extension bundle with the provided crx file based on ABP 1.12.2 for Chrome/Opera/Safari.
ABP 1.12.1 as well as 1.12.2 introduce changes/fixes which may need to be taken into consideration during implementation and QA.
Specifically the following issues might directly/indirectly affect ABB's behaviour:
- #4141 - Video ads on YouTube not blocked
- #1727 - WebSocket connections can't be blocked
- #4150 - Request blocked in whitelisted subframe
- #4191 - mail.ru shadowRoot stylesheet circumvention
- #4298 - Unblockable ad box on Slickdeals.net
- #4300 - Sitekey whitelisting not working for Safari
- #4075 - Update adblockpluscore dependency to revision 08d73d05cfcd
- #4076 - Update abp2blocklist dependency to revision 6576f594f0b9