Adblock Plus should forget pop-ups after the initial load
|Blocking:||#3568||Platform:||Unknown / Cross platform|
Description (last modified by trev)
Adblock Plus 184.108.40.20696-beta, Firefox 51.0a1
How to reproduce
- Add ||ok.ru^$domain=mail.ru,popup to your Adblock Plus filters.
- Go to https://mail.ru/
- Click on any news link (in the middle of the page), it will open in a new tab.
- In that tab, click the link "Одноклассники" (fourth from left at the very top of the page).
The tab is closed. This is a regression from #3568 I think, if a window started out as a pop-up Adblock Plus for Firefox will always treat it as a pop-up - no matter how often navigation occurs.
Pop-up blocking should no longer affect navigation in this tab, it's no longer a pop-up.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 7 months ago by trev
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:4 Changed 7 months ago by trev
- Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Firefox-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
comment:5 Changed 7 months ago by Ross
- Tester changed from Unknown to Ross
- Verified working set