Element Hiding Helper U view source (in separate window) broken in Firefox 48
|Cc:||trev, mapx||Blocked By:|
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS,
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0,
Adblock Plus 2.7.3
Element Hiding Helper 1.3.9
How to reproduce
Adblock Plus -- Select element to hide -- U [keypress]
A blank window opens. No source code visible.
Source code visible.
This worked until recently, possibly with a previous version of Firefox or Adblock Plus/Element Hiding Helper. I think Firefox may have changed how they deal with Tools -- Web Developer -- Page Source, which may be related. Either way, the above breakage occurs with Element Hiding Helper.
I did search for a pre-existing bug on this, and having found none am submitting this new one.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 6 months ago by mapx
- Cc trev greiner mapx added
- Component changed from Unknown to Adblock-Plus-for-Firefox
comment:3 Changed 6 months ago by trev
- Cc greiner removed
- Component changed from Adblock-Plus-for-Firefox to Extensions-for-Adblock-Plus
- Keywords elemhidehelper added
- Owner set to trev
- Priority changed from Unknown to P1
- Ready set
comment:4 Changed 6 months ago by trev
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:6 Changed 6 months ago by trev
- Milestone set to Element-Hiding-Helper-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed