Scripts that supposed to be blocked aren't
|Cc:||sebastian, kzar, innerself, mapx, rhana@…||Blocked By:||#4647|
Description (last modified by kzar)
Win 10 Pro
Chrome 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit)
ABP 1.12.4 and 18.104.22.1682
Custom filter: @@||securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gpt/pubads_impl_110.js$domain=allestörungen.de
How to reproduce
- Create a new tab and open the developer tools for it. Switch to the Network tab.
- Browse to http://allestörungen.de/stoerung/unity-media/karte/ in the new tab.
- Type securepubads.g.doubleclick.net into the Filter box at the top left of the developer tools Network tab.
The ads?gdfrp_req=1&correlator=... requests aren't blocked. They also aren't visible in the Adblock Plus developer tools tab.
Those requests should be blocked and listed as such in the Adblock Plus tab.
Change History (25)
comment:12 Changed 5 months ago by kzar
- Component changed from Unknown to Platform
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from Unknown to P2
- Ready set
comment:13 Changed 5 months ago by kzar
- Blocked By 4647 added
comment:15 Changed 5 months ago by kzar
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing