Block element tool highlighting is broken by certain element hiding filters
|Cc:||kzar, sebastian, mapx, Lain_13||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by kzar)
Chrome 54, Adblock Plus 1.12.4
No filter subscriptions at all, only this filter:
How to reproduce
- Browse to https://reddit.com (or any other website)
- Click the Adblock Plus icon and then "Block element".
- Roll the cursor over the page to select an element to block.
No elements are highlighted as the mouse passes over them.
Blockable elements should be highlighted yellow.
Change History (15)
comment:7 Changed 5 months ago by kzar
- Component changed from Unknown to Platform
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from Unknown to P3
- Ready set
- Summary changed from Adblock Plus doesn't highlight elements to be blocked (mac OS Sierra) to Block element tool highlighting is broken by certain element hiding filters
comment:9 Changed 5 months ago by kzar
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:11 Changed 5 months ago by kzar
- Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Chrome-Opera-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed