Element hiding rules apply on whitelisted schemes (chrome://, file:/// etc.)
|Blocking:||Platform:||Unknown / Cross platform|
Adblock Plus 18.104.22.16824-beta
How to reproduce
- Paste the following text into a test.html file on your disk:
<html> <body> <div id="div"> This should not be hidden. </div> </body> </html>
- Add the filter ###div.
- Open that HTML page in your browser (location should be something like file:///foo/bar/test.html).
The text on the page is hidden.
The text should be visible - element hiding rules aren't supposed to apply to file:///.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 months ago by trev
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:3 Changed 4 months ago by trev
- Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Firefox-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed