Adblock Plus can be installed on outdated/unsupported Opera versions
|Cc:||kzar, sebastian||Blocked By:||#5012|
Description (last modified by sebastian)
How to reproduce
Install Adblock Plus on Opera <36
Adblock Plus is successfully installed, but doesn't work properly, since it requires Chromium 49 (which corresponds to Opera 36) or higher.
Users on Opera <36 should not get the current version of Adblock Plus (through installation or update).
Once #5012 has been implemented, this can be achieved by updating the buildtoolsdependency and adding opera = 36.0 to the compat section in metadata.chrome.
Change History (14)
comment:4 Changed 6 weeks ago by sebastian
- Resolution rejected deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 6 weeks ago by sebastian
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from Unknown to P2
- Ready set
- Summary changed from Options button fails and adverts displayed in old Opera versions to Adblock Plus can be installed on outdated/unsupported Opera versions
comment:10 Changed 5 weeks ago by jsonesen
- Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Chrome-Opera-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed