Popup blocking false positives in Adblock Plus for Chrome
|Cc:||mapx, trev, sebastian, SMed79, fanboy, arthur, rraceanu, Ross, scheer, philll||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by kzar)
Adblock Plus 1.13
EasyList + AA subscriptions, no custom filters.
How to reproduce
- Open the developer tools, switch to the Adblock Plus pane.
- Middle click on this link, so that it opens in a new tab: http://www.winfuture.de
The tab is closed by Adblock Plus. Blocked by the filter ||googleads.g.doubleclick.net^$popup,third-party
Adblock Plus lists four POPUP requests:
The first two are to be expected, since redirections that happen before a popup has finished loading are also considered as popups by Adblock Plus. The second too look like they are in error, possibly for a frame inside the page.
The tab shouldn't be closed.
See the following discussions:
This seems to be a regression caused by Issue 4834 - Block redirected popups.
Hints for testers
- Ensure the bug where popups are blocked by the wrong rule no longer happens.
- Ensure that popup blocking otherwise works as before, we should be blocking all the same popups as before.
Note: Chrome considers links opened in a new tab by middle-click to be the same as popup windows. So that is a good way to test the popup blocking logic works properly, without creating test pages.
Change History (11)
comment:4 Changed 6 weeks ago by kzar
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:7 Changed 6 weeks ago by kzar
- Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Chrome-Opera-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
comment:9 Changed 6 weeks ago by kzar
- Cc rraceanu Ross scheer philll added
- Description modified (diff)