Broken "Hide targeted messages?" notifications
|Cc:||wspee, trev, sebastian, mapx, fhd, greiner, Ross, scheer, rraceanu||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by sebastian)
Adblock Plus 1.13.1
How to reproduce
- Make sure the Adblock Warning Removal List is subscribed but disabled, has already been downloaded before Adlock Plus was loaded (see #5019), and that the related notification hasn't been dismissed before, e.g. by (re)installing Adblock Plus and restarting the browser after confirming that the subscriptions have been successfully downloaded.
- Browse to https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=411,419
The notification popup is displayed with no text at all.
The notification should have the "Hide targeted messages? ..." message as it did with the previous 1.12.4 release.
This appears to be a regression with one or both of these commits, which apparently weren't tested by QA:
- Issue 4762 - Added "relentless" notification that shows up in intervals
- Fixing previous commit, consider dependency update importing issue 3672 changes properly
Change History (18)
comment:1 Changed 6 weeks ago by kzar
- Cc fhd added
- Review URL(s) modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:7 Changed 6 weeks ago by kzar
- Cc Ross scheer rraceanu added
- Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Chrome-Opera-next
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed