Opened 3 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

#5061 closed change

Update adblockpluscore dependency to 68a4dc4e79e8, including ESLint changes — at Version 2

Reported by: kzar Assignee: kzar
Priority: P2 Milestone: Adblock-Plus-1.13.3-for-Chrome-Opera
Module: Platform Keywords:
Cc: sebastian, trev Blocked By: #4878
Blocking: Platform: Unknown / Cross platform
Ready: yes Confidential: no
Tester: Ross Verified working: yes
Review URL(s):

https://codereview.adblockplus.org/29398651/

Description

Background

With #4878 we started using ESLint for the code in adblockpluscore. We want to update the dependency in adblockpluschrome to use those as soon as possible, they will require lots of testing.

As part of those changes we started using the alternative syntax of Cu.import.

For example this:

Cu.import("resource://gre/modules/XPCOMUtils.jsm", {});

Became this:

const {XPCOMUtils} = Cu.import("resource://gre/modules/XPCOMUtils.jsm", {});

What to change

  • Update the adblockpluscore dependency in adblockpluschrome to 68a4dc4e79e8. That will also include three other commits, but they are unrelated changes to the unit/browser tests there.
  • Update the Cu.import stub in lib/compat.js.

Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by kzar

  • Ready set

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by kzar

  • Review URL(s) modified (diff)
  • Status changed from new to reviewing
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.