Changes between Initial Version and Version 2 of Ticket #5089


Ignore:
Timestamp:
04/03/2017 08:38:58 AM (3 years ago)
Author:
kzar
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #5089

    • Property Owner kzar deleted
  • Ticket #5089 – Description

    initial v2  
    11=== Background === 
    2 Once we've made the change in `adblockpluscore` to start exporting ` ElemHideEmulation` and `splitSelector` we'll need to update the `adblockpluscore` dependency of `adblockpluschrome`. 
     2Once we've made the change in `adblockpluscore` to move `elemHideEmulation.js` and treat it at as a proper module, we'll need to update the `adblockpluscore` dependency of `adblockpluschrome`. 
    33 
    44The other changes will be included: 
     
    66 
    77=== What to change === 
    8 Replace this text with the detailed description of what exactly shall be changed/added and where. 
     8- Adjust the path of elemHideEmulation.js in the metadata. Ensure the module system is used. 
     9- Require the `elemHideEmulation` module for ` ElemHideEmulation` and `splitSelector` now that they're no longer globals. 
     10- Remove the relevant `/** global ... */` comments. 
    911 
    1012=== Hints for testers ===