Opened 3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

#6085 closed defect (fixed)

Update adblockplusui dependency to revision 45ea4a1ff9f9

Reported by: kzar Assignee: kzar
Priority: P2 Milestone: Adblock-Plus-3.0.2-for-Firefox
Module: Platform Keywords:
Cc: sebastian, greiner Blocked By:
Blocking: Platform: Unknown / Cross platform
Ready: yes Confidential: no
Tester: Ross Verified working: yes
Review URL(s):



When making changes to our developer tools pane (#6035) I changed the class name of requests listed there. Unfortunately I forgot to update that classname in the code used to filter the requests by a string which broke request filtering (#6084). I've fixed that now but we still need to update the adblockplusui dependency

What to change

Update the adblockplusui dependency to:

mercurial git
45ea4a1ff9f9 28d1ac1

No other changes will be included in the update.

Hints for testers

  • Check that request filtering in our developer tools pane works in Chrome. (See #6084 for more details.)

Change History (4)

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by kzar

  • Review URL(s) modified (diff)
  • Status changed from new to reviewing

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by abpbot

comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by kzar

  • Milestone set to Adblock-Plus-for-Chrome-Opera-Firefox-next
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reviewing to closed

comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by Ross

  • Tester changed from Unknown to Ross
  • Verified working set


Firefox 52 / 57 / Windows 7
Chrome 52 / 62 / Windows 10
Opera 39 / 49 / Windows 7

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.