Opened 21 months ago

Last modified 20 months ago

#6112 new defect

Issue with UK Royal Mail website

Reported by: fixit9660 Assignee:
Priority: Unknown Milestone:
Module: Adblock-Plus-for-Internet-Explorer Keywords:
Cc: oleksandr Blocked By:
Blocking: Platform: Internet Explorer
Ready: no Confidential: no
Tester: Unknown Verified working: no
Review URL(s):

Description

Environment

I'm using Windows 7 Professional fully updated and patched, Internet Explorer 11 fully patched and updated, and AdBlock Plus which tells me I'm using the latest version when I check for updates.
When I go to https://www.royalmail.com

How to reproduce

  1. Go to https://www.royalmail.com

Observed behaviour

The page loads, then after a few seconds it goes Black. It stays this way for another few seconds and then displays the website again. Rinse and Repeat until Windows decides to "Recover the page", but it never does.
The moment I add the website to the ABP Manage Blocking list, the website works.

Expected behaviour

The UK Royal Mail website loads and works correctly.

Change History (1)

comment:1 Changed 20 months ago by sergz

  • Cc oleksandr added
  • Component changed from Unknown to Adblock-Plus-for-Internet-Explorer
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.